You’ll be participating in group classes utilizing the CrossFit methodologies outlined below.
- Diet: lays the molecular foundations for fitness and health.
- Metabolic Conditioning: builds capacity in each of three metabolic pathways, beginning with aerobic, then lactic acid, and then phosphocreatine pathways.
- Gymnastics: establishes functional capacity for body control and range of motion.
- Weightlifting and Throwing: develop the ability to control external objects and produce power.
- Sport: applies fitness in a competitive atmosphere with more randomized movements and skill mastery.
What to expect?
Workouts can be adjusted in weight, intensity, and certain mechanics to scale to the experience and fitness levels of any individual, be it a total fitness beginner or elite competitive CrossFitter. This is the reason this program gets acclaim from military personnel, professional athletes, soccer Moms, Dads, and grandparents alike.
All of our CrossFit Classes are coach-led and follow a planned progression of roughly 60 minutes in duration and follow this basic structure:
A certified coach will guide you through warming up, followed by movement instruction and demonstration for the workout. The Coach will supervise and correct any movement performed by you during the workout.